SNMMI Annual Meeting (Junio 2017 – Denver, Estados Unidos)
- 68Ga-PSMA and 177Lu-PSMA of high specific activity for targeted diagnosis and therapy of prostate cancer in patients.
- GMP production of 68Ga-NOTA-UBI-29-41 for clinical application in diagnosis of bacterial infection.
Automated radiosynthesis of [11C]L-deprenyl-D2
EANM Congress (Octubre 2015 – Hamburgo, Alemania)
- 68Ga-DOTATATE compared with 11C-Choline PET-CT in patients with hormone-resistant prostate cancer at biochemical relapse.
IPET (Octubre 2015 – Viena, Austria)
- 11C-SAM: a new potential agent for prostate cancer diagnosis.
- 18FLT PET/CT for early assessment of chemotherapy response in advanced breast cancer patients.
- 68Ga-DOTATATE PET/CT in insulinoma detection.
- FDG PET/CT for the detection of recurrence in asymptomatic breast cancer patients with increased serum CA 15-3 levels.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Management System in Radiopharmaceuticals Production at the Uruguayan Centre for Molecular Imaging.
- Radiochemical Characterization of a 68Ga-Labelled PSMA Inhibitor for Prostate Cancer Imaging.
SNMMI Annual Meeting (Junio 2015 – Baltimore, Estados Unidos)
- 68Ga-NOTA-UBI 29-41 discriminates between bacterial infection and sterile inflammation.
- Development of a 18F labelled acetylcholinesterase tracer for diagnosis of Alzheimers disease.
- Resveratrol as molecular competitor of PIB on the binding sites of the amyloid plaque.
X IRPA (Abril 2015 – Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Evaluacion de un incidente durante la produccion de radiofarmacos.
- Evaluación dosimétrica en el Centro Uruguayo de Imagenología Molecular.
3rd International Conference of Molecular Imaging (Marzo 2015 – Montevideo, Uruguay)
- 18F and 11C Sulforhodamines as potential agents for astrocytosis diagnosis.
- 68Ga-labelled PSMA: a novel radiopharmaceutical for Prostate Cancer imaging.
- A comparative in vitro study of human glioma cell lines: 11C-Methionine uptake and immunocytochemistry approaches.
- Development and evaluation of potential 11C and 18F radiotracers for molecular imaging of neurodegenerative diseases using Positron Emission Tomography.
- Effect of resveratrol in a transgenic animal model of Alzheimer’s disease.
- GNMT ligands and sarcosine related metabolites as potential tracers for prostate cancer diagnosis.
- Mouse Model of human disease in the Uruguayan Center of Molecular Imaging.
- PET/CT and SPECT/CT in the characterization of an anti-Tn chimeric antibody.
- Radiopharmaceuticals production for clinical use at CUDIM: five years’ experience.
- Studies of conditions for [11C]D-Deprenyl radiosynthesis using different [11C]methylating agents.
- Xenograph models of glioma and prostate cancer in Nude mice.
17th ISORBE Congress (Marzo 2015 – Izmir, Turquia)
- 68Ga-DOTATATE and 11C-Choline PET-CT in patients with hormone-resistant prostate cancer at biochemical recurrence are related to inflamed lesions.